Whether you were appointed the Executor/Personal Representative of the Estate of a recently deceased loved one or you need to create your own Estate plan, Shanone will bring the attention to detail and thoroughness needed to guide you through the process.
Shanone’s main objective is to assist personal representatives in fulfilling their fiduciary duties of carrying out legal obligations in accordance with the highest standards.
These legal objections and duties include:
- Filing an application for probate and the appointment of an executor or administrator
- Notifying beneficiaries and heirs
- Conducting an inventory and appraisal of the estate assets
- Collecting the assets
- Identifying the decedent’s creditors
- Paying the decedent’s debts to creditors
- Filing the decedent’s final income taxes
- Paying any applicable estate taxes
- Distributing the remaining assets to the beneficiaries
You can rest ensured that Shanone will successfully navigate you through all complex probate matters.